CureZone   Log On   Join
Panic State...Hemorrhoids ?

littleangel98 Views: 2,866
Published: 11 y

Panic State...Hemorrhoids ?

Last week I moved 3 cement planters which weigh about 50lbs each. I had all I could do to lift them. ( stupid I know) well about 2 days later, I had this weird feeling in my rectum area, like an ache. The next day in my morning bathroom visit I wiped and felt something strange in my rectum area. I got a mirror and looked and I thought it looked like hemorrhoids. I bought some over the counter med. My friend told me to push them back in and be very liberal with the med. I did and it slid back out. I see a couple of little blood vessels around the bunch which is about the size of small hickory nut ( sorry I trying to think about how big it is. Ok here is the strange thing. It doesn't itch, it's not bleeding and it actually feels better when it's outside of my rectum. Every time I use the med. and push it back in, just as soon as I stand up I can feel it coming out again. I am under a tremendous amount of stress right now, starting a new job and stand on my feet for about 7 hrs. a day,husband is working out of state and everything is on my shoulders. So I'm at my wits end.....Like I mentioned before I'm not sure if it's hemorrhoids or what. Please if anyone can give me some advice or any idea what this could be or how I could treat it,I would greatly appreciate it.. Thank You..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)