CureZone   Log On   Join
Choose an Agency

Views: 2,320
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,063,152

Choose an Agency

I am very sorry for your loss and current situation. To make the decision to surrender one's child to adoption is a courageous and painful choice, but it can turn out to be a blessing for all parties involved: bio-parent(s), adoptive parent(s), and (most importantly) the precious child.

Having typed that, I would strongly encourage you to contact a reputable adoption agency to help place an innocent soul in the "right" hands, so to speak. A reputable adoption agency requires prospective adoptive parents to meet standards (sometimes, it seems unreasonable) and they are thoroughly examined BEFORE they are given custody of a child. The birth parent(s) typically is involved in the approval process so that they'll know that their child will be taken care of on every level.

I would caution you against posting a general plea at ANY online forum for someone to take your child. Of course, this is your situation and you'll do whatever you must, but it might be helpful to remember that anyone online can present themselves to be whomever and whatever they want to project.

Best wishes to you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)