CureZone   Log On   Join
is this support forum still kickin'?i need help pls

bukopandan Views: 1,116
Published: 11 y

is this support forum still kickin'?i need help pls

3 mnths ago startd to hve ths bumps in my pits. i thought thy were nrmal bcoz at tht time a shavd my pits and usd bking soda fr deo(lng story).thn the scary thing happen. the bmps were trning to smethng like sveral Acne that has pus in it. it was so painful!!i nver talk about it to anyone bcause i thought it would just go awy after a couple of dys the pus were starting to drain and it did go awy. after about a mnth the acnes were all ovr my armpits again. and sme acnes under my breasts. it was so painful!! i cnsultd my drma about it and she said its bcteria and gve me things that didn't wrk. i nvr go bck. i tried the diet and i thought its wrkng bt i still hve flare ups but thy are dfinitely smaller and heals fster. i hve scars in my pits! this cndition is so painful and embarassing. pls help me. what am i doing wrong?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)