CureZone   Log On   Join
CF Success with Colon and Digestive Issues!

Herbal Colonic Program
Cleanse your entire digestive system.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Angelstar Views: 4,851
Published: 11 y

CF Success with Colon and Digestive Issues!

I thought to share my experience and success over the last 2 years, as many of you will be able to relate the challanges of CF.

I have cystic fibrosis. Since the age of 20 I have been under the care of the specialized CF unit at the Royal Brompton Hospital in London. One of the effects of Cystic Fibrosis is that the digestive and elimination systems are severely compromised. Growing up I frequently experienced episodes of severe constipation which often resulted in hospitalization.

During my 20’s my digestion deteriorated to such an extent that not only did I need to be hospitalized for my frequent constipation episodes but in order to ‘unblock’ the constipation I had to ingest large amounts of strong medications. Eating was uncomfortable and in order to be able to consume a meal I had to take up to 25 enzymes (Creon 10,000) with each meal.

At the age of 20 I decided to become a vegetarian. Eating meat was simply impossible to digest. I tried liquid diets to see if it would help to reduce the number of constipation episodes  I endured but it didn’t. The transition to a vegetarian diet provided modest relief.

My episodes of constipation increased in frequency and when I reached 30 my colon and digestive system was in such a bad state that I couldn’t even manage 3 days without succumbing to severe constipation. When I reached a situation whereby I was continually taking heavy medications or being subjected to harsh methods upon suggestion of my doctors to relieve the severe constipation I was put on a research programme at the Royal Brompton Hospital. 10 such CF patients with the most severe digestive issues within the UK were selected for a research programme. I was at this stage desperate as there were no other treatments available to help me. Eating was incredibly uncomfortable and as my digestive system was not functioning properly, and  the only other solution would be to have stoma bag.

The research programme put me on a medication known as ‘Tegaserod’. It took a while for this to work for me but once it did it was phenomenal. My stomach, colon and digestive system started functioning again. The research programme was unfortunately stopped as the drug ‘Tegaserod’ had been found to perhaps cause heart attacks and was taken off the market over night.

My situation at this stage was so severe that I decided to try and source a counterfeit make of Tegaserod. The risk of a heart attack was a risk I was willing to take. Without Tegaserod my quality of life wasn’t good so it was a risk worth taking. My family found a manufacturer in India and sourced a supply of Tegaserod. It served me well but of course taking a counterfeit drug was an unnerving experience as I was never entirely certain of what I was taking and it’s effects. Fortunately there were no incidents.

In 2011 I chanced upon a school of thought teaching a natural approach to human wellness. It was thus that I chanced upon an entirely natural approach to colon cleansing and healing. This approach suggested a herbal formulae called the ‘Lower Bowel Balance’ formulae (LBB). The Lower Bowel Balance formula has a 100-year herbal track record of assisting those with even the most dire constipation issues in an entirely natural manner. It has the added benefit of rebuilding and restoring colon function. On the 29 December 2011 I stopped Tegaserod and decided to give his ‘lower bowel balance formulae’ (LBB) a go for 1 week.

At that stage I knew that if after 1 week it didn’t work I would have to resort once again to Tegaserod. During the first week of using LBB I experienced mild cramps, some bloating and a bit of discomfort in my stomach. The research I found on LBB assured me that this was normal in the beginning and to be honest I was happy to feel my stomach coming to life as opposed to being unresponsive. After a few days of using LBB I my stomach began to naturally move for the first time since I can remember. As I continued using LBB my stomach slowly but surely found a natural pattern. Eating started to become comfortable. My appetite came back. The constant pain and discomfort, which I experienced continually before LBB started disappearing. Eating became enjoyable again. I also became aware of a deep level cleansing of the bowel taking place. I was eliminating more than I was eating. The cleansing probably continues today but was really evident during the 6 months after staring the LBB.

It has now been 2 ½ years since I started using the LBB. I take 12 LBB’s a day, which is the dose I started on and have remained on. Since starting LBB I have not had 1 constipation episode. I have not had to take any medication what so ever for my bowel. I do not take any Creon enzymes any more. I have not had to take any constipation relief medications since starting taking the LBB. The LBB has proven to be simply magical for me. It has drastically changed the quality of my life! I was delighted to find that it’s not habit forming at all and because it’s natural there are no side effects. In fact it is well documented to rebuild and restore colon health.

The "Art of Detox" approach has also introduced me to many other natural practices, which have resulted in improvements to my my quality of life and CF condition. These practices included parasite cleanses (PWA), liver cleanses, raw living vegan plant based nutrition (I now eat mostly a mucus-less diet – a diet free of any foods which cause mucus within the digestive tract – this has been one of the major breakthroughs in my wellbeing), the elimination of processed foods and more fresh green smoothies and green juices, I will write about these too if anyone is interested but initially wanted to share my story for the benefit of others experiencing Cystic Fibrosis or colon issues.

It is my hope that those suffering from CF can be inspired to know that there are other options available and that the state of your wellbeing can improve. 5 years ago my future looked very bleak. I never really lost hope but when my colon was at its worst I found it hard to imagine that my life would be enjoyable again. I was running out of options and I was in a lot of pain and discomfort. In the last 2 ½ years this has all changed. As I mentioned earlier there are many other changes I have made too but the LBB is by far the most profound and effective natural method I have come across.

I have just turned 38 (ok, 40) ☺ and I am doing better than I have ever done in my life! This is quite a feat considering the darker side of Cystic Fibrosis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (4)