CureZone   Log On   Join
rsd and extreme ear sensitivity to noise

meenyapop Views: 3,292
Published: 11 y

rsd and extreme ear sensitivity to noise

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone with crps in the face area has extreme sensitivity to noise. For example I cannot have the tv at a normal level, I cannot listen to music any more. I cannot be around people that are talking to each other, if so my ears start up with deep stabbing pain. If I myself talk for more than 10 minutes non stop my ears will start to hurt. I am so isolated. I have had ketamine infusions and a stellate block. The ketamine helped alittle. Say if my ears settle down I am ok until normal talking happens, if I go into a store and their is music on I have to leave. Any thing that is normal to others is not normal to me. I had tmj surgery in 2012 and am doing fine with that. Doctor says its the sympathetic nervous system, crps, my cheeks will become shiny, hot.
I know its not the normal crps like limbs, so I was wondering if anyone has extreme ear sensitivity.
Thanks so much

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)