CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dark circles around my eyes and i cant stand them no more, they must go but how -- !! HELP !!

claire87john Views: 6,283
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 104,602

Re: dark circles around my eyes and i cant stand them no more, they must go but how -- !! HELP !!

Dark circles under the eyes are known to be signs of stress, lack of sleep, fatigue, malnutrition, allergies etc. They can have an enormous effect on your appearance. Luckily you can easily make them disappear naturally or by applying some ingredients or products to the affected area. The easiest and healthiest ways to remove dark circles would be by getting plenty of sleep, rest, increasing your water intake at least 8 glasses of water a day & last but not least eating well. Sometimes applying natural products like cooled tea bags & sliced cucumbers can help reduced the puffiness.Good Luck!!

Or you can apply any best eye cream for dark circles containing vitamin K and argiline. Dark circles may be caused by a deficiency of vitamin K. Regardless of the cause, however, skin creams containing these two ingredients reduce puffiness and discoloration significantly in many people. Long-term daily use seems to have the greatest effect.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.127 sec, (1)