CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Identification help needed!

Views: 27,643
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,056,807

Re: Identification help needed!

HI There DWD,

Your initial post mentioned a request for help. I posted a contructive reply containing a potential means to speed up your progress. Unfortunately you misconstrued it as someone "selling" you. Sorry you took it that way. 

Im sure there are many means listed out there to achieve your goal. Some more effectve than others. I personally have found the pwe I mentioned earlier to be exceptional at getting results.

Attached below are three pictiures of a worm of sorts that I coaxed out using this along with enemas all on seperate occasions. 

The first two came out doing a recent 7 day fast , assisted by the herbs and enemas.

The last image is of a parasite that I trapped after doing a 7 day veggie fast 4 years ago, making using of the advanced parasite herbs, along with a Parasite Lure. 

It was only when I chanced upon the scientific paper mentioned on this post above, thanks to your initial post, that i was able to identify what it was. 

I can only wonder if there is a "mother" worm deep inside that is yet to be coaxed out.

Thanks to stilljillofark for posting the link. 

Possible Rope Parasite

Unknown Parasite Possibly a Rope Worm

Human Anaerobic Parasite

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)