CureZone   Log On   Join
My progress, and pics

sillylips Views: 11,200
Published: 11 y

My progress, and pics

I haven't been on this forum in a while. (So many new people!) Anyways, after seeing daniel's recent before/after pics, I felt inspired to share my own.

Unfortunately I don't have pics of my lips at it's very worst. But believe me, it was monstrous. Much worse than any picture I've ever seen on this forum. I was too depressed at the time to take pictures.

A year ago I looked like this. This is with only a 10 day's growth. My lips scaled super fast back then.

THen I decided to give up on all creams and medication. A couple months into the no balm no anything treatment, this is how it looked on a typical day.

Then I went on a 4 month photo-therapy treatment. This is how it looks on a typical day now. (I've been off the treatment for about half a year.) My upper lip is almost un-noticeable these days, and my bottom lip just looks dry to most people. I've stopped trying to treat it. I actually don't think about it much anymore. I've accepted that my lips will never be 100% normal. But I'm ok with it.  (Compared with how I used to look, I'm quite ecstatic, really.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.117 sec, (1)