CureZone   Log On   Join
BV Treatment Plan

cmb3809 Views: 5,409
Published: 11 y

BV Treatment Plan

I have suffered from BV for two years. I have not had a discharge-free day, even when being treated with Antibiotics . I searched for my own cure based on knowledge of doctors and stories from other women. I figured i had nothing to lose. :) i hated wearing certain clothes bc of my discharge, my insecurity down there..ruined all my cute undies..felt nasty and disgusting when traveling bc i couldnt go home and change them real quick. When i traveled i would pack 3x than the normal amount i needed. I was extremely down on myself. I thought i would never be normal again. I silently struggled with the issue alone until I got married and my husband eventually caught on that something was not right down there.

My discharge was white and smelled sour. At certain times it would change to yellow especially when i was on Antibiotics or greyish. Sometimes it smelled fishy. It always changed.

Heres a shopping list, ladies to cure your problem like i did!!!!!

Vitamin B (Not sure if this has anything to do with it but i've been taking 800mcg bioton around the same time i started BV treatment)
Vitamin C 500mg
Nature's way L. Rueteri $12 (5 billion live active) bought in the refridgerated probiotic section at whole foods..I believe that these worked better than the shelf acidophilus, because they are 'alive' (must be kept cold to keep potent) L. Reuteri helped me better than ANY probiotic i have ever taken. The next day my symptoms were all gone. Don't know if it was because of the boric acid, or if it was because of the probiotics. However i am not chancing it. I will be taking the rest of my 30 day supply and purchasing more L. Reuteri for maintenance.
Acidophilus, purchased at walmart $6 (2 billion live)
Folic acid 800mcg $3 (does amazing for woman problems)

Boric acid powder, purchased in the 'first aid' section of walmart, got a big bottle for $3.

Pack of 100ct 00 gelatin capsules (make sure to read ingredients on the ones that you buy. Beware of ones that contain sugars or other ingredients besides gelatin..not good for BV or YI) $6 at whole foods in the vitamin section.

Make sure in your shopping list to include panty liners.. ;) they will soak you the night of and the next day. They may not feel like it when you do it, however it WILL trust me. I didnt know and woke up couple times in the night to fix the problem. One thing i also found beneficial, if you do boric acid treatment and it burns (mine did not but some women say that if you do it for several days in a row, it will start to) cut down on how much boric acid you are using. Use 300mg instead of 600, (fill half capsule with boric acid), then, fill the other half with organic coconut oil. (Walmart oil section, 6$) coconut oil has antifungal properties, antibacterial properties and provides soothing relief. I started using this because my doctor reccomended that me and my husband use it as lube, because it will not disturb my PH levels and is all natural with no chemicals. Using coconut oil as a lube also made the odor kind of go away at first before i started bv treatment. The coconut oil melts in your hand.

I have taken Antibiotics 4x for BV and..nothing. came back after my period :( after hours, literally last week i spent HOURS each day researching BV treatments and pH regulating treatments. I have been researching almost for years but this time i felt ultimately determined to find a cure by trial and error. And here is the plan that i brought you, ladies. I want to share my story with the world, so they can seek relief, too.
I researched many products that women had claimed to have worked, such as VH essentials homeopathic treatment, and repHresh YI and BV tablets.. I read all the reviews and active ingredients. I wondered why both of the products cost $60 together, realized that they're not even sold in any of the stores around me, and decided to find a better treatment than those.

Why my treatment plan is better:
The repHresh contains probiotics L.reuteri and acidophilus. They are not live probiotics like the ones at whole foods however, and a $30 day supply cost you $30!! Ridiculous. Plus the one you buy at whole foods cost $11 for 30 day supply AND contains MORE in each capsule. RepHresh contains 2 billion, natures way contains 5 billion units and they are live.
Also,
Everything you are taking here is straight vitamins, LIVE probiotics (L. reuteri), with no fillers no placebos, no manufactured anything. The gelatin capsules with boric acid you are making yourself.
The potency of VH essentials boric acid is not very much. (I believe the FDA banned higher amounts of boric acid from products) and the VH essentials cost more. I can make 100 capsules for LESS than 9 cents a piece, that work better and are just straight boric acid instead of Mixed with God knows what manufactured ingredients)

Take daily even after cured:
Folic acid, 800mcg
Acidophillus, 2 billion units
L. Reuteri, 5 billion LIVE units

Don't say you can't afford it!!! My first shopping list was $30 combined, with the boric acid, vitamins, gel capsules, and probiotics.

My next step is to buy testing strips to measure my pH. I have yet to test my pH. If everything feels normal down there yet my pH is thrown off, i am going to continue treatment or go see a doctor. Btw, i dont have health insurance, so the fact that my 'natural' remigen worked, had me extremelyyyyyy excited.

I think ive got it right this time...bv has gone away for the first time in 2 years. I am a happy woman!!!!! I am feeling great down there. My natural lube is back. Meaning NO discharge, just clear normal stuff that has absolutely no scent that allows me to have sex with my husband!!

What you are going to do:
Put 2, 00 gelatincapsules full of boric acid at night. For the first day.
Take the supplements i listed
If its not gone the first day (it was gone for me and was surprised because i had a TERRIBLE case) then continue treatment, but only use one instead of two after the first day. If you become irritated, remember what i said about coconut oil?

If you become irritated down there, use 1/2 coconut oil 1/2 boric mix up until it forms a cream or paste and put in capsule.

The first day in the morning after it will leak some don't be suprised like i was. I wore a dress the next day and was mad because i did not know i was going to leak since i had all night lol

All of the discharge finally went away that night.

I am not going to continue treatment as it has gone away for the first day. I do not want to use too much. You will know when it is 'too much' you will know when it is fixed. I will use this the day after my period though or if the smell comes back. I am going to try softcups instead of tampons and i am also going to use pads as much as possible when on my period.

Also douching is bad so i will not use it. Btw I tried hydrogen peroxide treatment prior to this and found no relief sadly. It got rid of the odor for awhile but made discharge worse.

If you have questions just ask ladies!!! I am happy to share my story

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (4)