CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depersonalization...Candida...and MCS. HELP!

TheAxe Views: 8,100
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,261,564

Re: Depersonalization...Candida...and MCS. HELP!

If you're in that position, where there seemingly is no safe place, free of toxins, this may help.

- Get a 3M 6800 Series Full Face Mask from Amazon.
- Get two 60925 Cartridges from Amazon.
- Clean the inside of the mask with vinegar and hot water and if possible, let the mask air out, outside for a week. A brand new mask is made of rubber, and will offgas a bit. Yes, I realize the irony. We can take it up with 3M if we survive.
- If you have a beard, LOSE IT. It will render the mask useless. Get over it. If I had, I'd be healthier.
- Perform a fit test. This is VERY important. It will ensure the mask is making a good seal, and therefore working. Otherwise, you're wasting your time and will look ridiculous AND still be poisoned. Place both your palms on the two cartridges and cover the inlets as best you can. Inhale. If you feel the mask pull inward, and there are no leaks around your face, then you have a good seal. If you feel leakage around your face, adjust and fit test again.

I had tried a lot of masks before this with no luck. I also wouldn't get rid of my beard because I didn't think it would make a difference. If I had this information while my brain was being attacked, I may not have fallen so far. If anything, you may be able to use the mask to stabilize yourself to a point where you can attempt treatment, and finding safer housing.

Good luck to all. I pray for the day when we can beat this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.199 sec, (1)