CureZone   Log On   Join
Review 11

angelwriting Views: 875
Published: 11 y

Review 11

The information given about scoliosis in this book goes hand in hand with my treatment. I am a patient suffering from scoliosis, with treatment going on. This book helps me a lot to know about my situation at each and every stage more closely and also aids me understand the preventive and curative measures. I am not just a reader but I am actually implementing whatever this book says about keeping me healthy. When I was diagnosed with scoliosis, I had much panic in my heart that what will happen now. But, when I started reading the book, I came to know that things are not as hard as I thought. By having so valuable information about scoliosis, I am able to betting better day by day by applying various preventive measures and scoliosis exercise related tips given in the book. I think every scoliosis patient must read it and be informed about scoliosis. The company Health In Your Hands, to which the book belongs, is indeed doing great for scoliosis patients.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)