CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Myasthenia Gravis

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Musiker Views: 1,948
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,805,109

Re: Myasthenia Gravis

I have a close friend that had MG and is now completely cured. She does not speak English and has asked me to tell her story to as many MG sufferers that I can reach. I know how much she has suffered because I was with her every step of the way. I hope this can help others.

I met my friend ten years ago in Europe where I was living at the time. She took music lessons with me but was often unable to hold up the instrument. I realized as I got to know her that she was living in a horrible, hateful family situation (I will be happy to go into details if anyone is interested) and felt trapped. Her doctors at a university clinic told her that her life expectancy would be age 35, which was how old she was when I met her. The disease began in her childhood.
Our friendship grew very slowly but became very intense. Most of the time, I told her how she had to get out of the house she was in, away from her parents and the influence of her ex-husband. She couldn’t see how sick the situation was because she was in the middle of it. She did not have a good job or partner, and she had two teenage girls that were not easy to raise. Everything about her life was pathetic and negative in my eyes. Plus, she was ill. She had the thymus scar, was taking serious meds. She had migraines and mood swings. Her life seemed hopeless.

She slowly but immediately began making changes in her life.... Over ten years time, she moved, she put her kids in other schools, she stopped dating losers, she joined a new band. She began seeing herself as she really was, rather than the way her non-caring parents saw her. Due to MG, she was disabled and received a pension---now she is learning a new profession as a therapist. She lives with a man who treats her with respect. She shed many tears, and we had hours and hours of talks….and as life got better and better for her and she was able to let go of all of her past, she is now completely cured of MG. It is a miracle but it is the truth and it is all documented by her doctors. She takes no meds at all now. She has become a positive person.
So I guess her message is: change your life and change your health!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)