CureZone   Log On   Join
Here is how Arnold Ehret healed stuttering with man's perfect diet

knowledge seeker Views: 3,022
Published: 11 y

Here is how Arnold Ehret healed stuttering with man's perfect diet

I wanted to post this as it may help someone who stutters.

I was reading a book by Professor Arnold Ehret called Mucusless diet healing system.

Rhret was a brilliant man who did many experiments and came to the conclusion that the natural diet of man was fruits (raw or cooked), greens, and above ground veggies.

He and his disciplines achieved perfect health on this diet to almost unheard of levels.

A women disciple of his spoke of some of the changes to her health on this diet from health she considered good already having been a vegetarian for years.

Some of those I still recall though I have not read that part again for at least 20 plus years were her skin became as soft as a baby, she had more pep than when a child, all kinds of small things got better, she had a much pep after 8 hours on her feet working as a waitress all day as when she arrived, she could walk up steep hills that others had to rest frequently barely noticing it was uphill with no hard breathing at all and her entire personality changes..she became peaceful, calm, happy, kinder etc so much so that all she came in contact with mentioned this huge emotional and personality change in her. She talked of three incidences were huge amounts of mucus came up as Ehret said they would (she did not stutter) but this in generally happens as the mucusless diet removes mucus from the diet causing many diseases.

It was the earliest book on health but one I recall reading decades ago. Ehret was born in the 1800s and died from a fatal accident in 1922 but was a forerunner to the raw food diet I would say.

Well having a current health challenge I pulled this book out again, Having seen stutterer Larazo, a contestant on American idol, I stopped to reread a part the book had on stuttering and curing it.

Most of Arnold Ehret's book are found free online here

http://naturalhealing.wikispaces.com/Professor+Arnold+Ehret

open the publication for the title above and go to mid page #16 to the top of page 18. also page 40. If interested, read more of his books as I am not sure if stammering or stuttering is found in there but it should give you more knowledge of how he healed several people of this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)