CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Adrenaline

natway Views: 3,709
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,043,698

Re: Adrenaline

Plenty and stuffed myself daily are subjective terms. I felt like I was stuffing myself when first going plant-based on Fuhrman's Eat to Live diet, eating tons of salad all day and I was stuffing myself because it was a large volume of food I wasn't used to, but I didn't realize it was low in calories until I started dropping weight fast. Even after catching my mistake and eating higher-calorie fruits and starches, it's still hard to get the amount of calories I would like even though it feels like I'm eating twice as much as I used to!

The reason I'd like to know how many calories you were averaging daily on your former vegan diet has nothing to do about my personal feelings of how you are currently eating, it's because when researching why plant-based diets seemed to fail a lot of people, I was shocked to find the #1 reason looks to be that those people simply weren't eating enough on their plant-based diet.

A lot of people here got in trouble on a plant-based diet and I'm trying to confirm as much as I can if calorie-restriction, whether intentional or accidental, was the main reason for that diet style not working.

It boils down to wanting to know is that style of diet inherently deficient, or only deficient when people simple don't eat enough on it.

Is that something that strikes your interest to going back and try to calculate how many actual calories you were averaging per day on your former vegan diet?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)