CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dangers of Breast Implants

gabbygabster Views: 2,755
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,771,814

Re: Dangers of Breast Implants

Hi All, I have had an MRI scan come back showing white dots which the Neuro says is indicative of MS.. I am convinced this is all to do with my breasts leaking but no-one is listening to me... Can silicone leaking cause white spots on an MRI? I am having a lumbar puncture on Monday to assess the spinal fluid but am told even if it comes back as negative, I still might have MS as they have labelled me as having CIS.... They have totally ignored my slipped disc in my neck which I believe is the cause of my carpal tunnel type feelings in my arm and havent even diagnosed by leg which they now say is drop foot but thats only after I questionned whether it could be that.. my boyfriends mother is in a care home seriously disabled with MS and this is the last thing I want for myself, I am so scared.. could these dots be in fact the silicone from my implants do you think??

Gabby

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)