Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
g0ddessw Views: 139,969
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,036,052

Re: Old-Time Remedy For Large Tapeworms - Weird But True

here is a place to buy cds http://www.mmsgreenlife.com/Buy_Jim_Humble_s_CDS.html
cds is the mms already made so the gas is diffused into distilled water and bottled. it still has a smell but doesnt make you feel nauseous so you can take it more often etc.. its supposed to be more powerful too. ive used it for just over a week now and it keeps symptoms at bay but not sure how well its working since theres less reaction (thats another plus). my lumps are steadily shrinking still, i believe they are parasitic cysts. the one in my throat doesnt make me spew eggs, i cant imagine but once i brushed my teeth with grapefruit seed extract and it instantly broke off a piece of worm that was in my mouth without me even feeling it. it was the first validation after being humiliated when i went to hospital to have them use a camera to check inside me. the bastards didnt do it right, i told them to do it slowly and at first put it in without the light on and check the upper part slowly and they said its not procedure, and while they all cackled at how crazy i was they put it fast in all the way and said i had none in my stomach. i left feeling humiliated and so hurt and hopeless. i felt like taking it to someone but then i thought, no, screw them! ive been doing it myself and they cause more harm than good and i dont need their approval anymore. it was thin and white. sounds like maybe you have something else, maybe fluke? the zapper affects it when i use it on my throat but it burns and it doesnt KILL it. it works when a worm line comes up on my skin though, because i can hold it so close to it. the zapper in itself doesnt kill everything but it really helps on specified areas to minimise lumps and it restores energy from effects of their toxicity in your body, the lymes disease effects. just keep at it all! mms needs activated, i hope you bought the drops. look o youtube for preparation

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)