CureZone   Log On   Join
can you please help me out, i have a weird problem

fireass Views: 2,728
Published: 11 years ago

can you please help me out, i have a weird problem

hey everyone, i've had a huge problem which has been destroying my life, i was hoping maybe one of you guys could identify the problem or maybe give me some directions. sorry for the long post!

1½ year ago i started out having headache/pressure on my head, it suddenly turned into a pressure between my eyebrows and a heavy fog around my eyebrows. i started having severe Depression and anxiety accompanied with cognitive dysfunction. it's really difficult to think clear and logical, and i have trouble controlling myself, like im on autopilot but im conscious about everything. the pressure has gotten worse, i feeling like my head is itchy/burning sometimes, it also feels like i got something crawling around my hair, the nerves on my head is sometime beating, and the pressure on my forehead is swelling. i've gotten a CT and MRI scanning, but the results were negative, they couldn't find any problem. i've tried going to my doctor, but he says it's in my head. the only relief i've got is from inflammation medicine, but it's too expensive to buy it all the time unfortunately, and it's not strong enough.

i've tried several other stuff like, Colloidal Silver , mms, iodine, gluten free diet, Oxypowder , etc. but without any relief.

has anyone anyone had the same experience or any idea what this could be? i've been thinking about going to india to get a full check-up, but i don't know how reliable the medical tests and check ups are.

thank you in advance

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)