CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Lack of Qualified Information Available

mo123 Views: 4,670
Published: 11 y

Lack of Qualified Information Available

It saddens me to see so many people with little knowledge about black seed. Although I pondered and I pondered some more.  I decided that closing my forum would be a mistake. I then pondered and pondered some more about how I can help those who "know" so very little and figured I must write about immunity. 

For Energy and Improved Immune System Try Nigella Sativa

Nigella sativa will improve your immune system when taken properly.  Nigella sativa is also known as black cumin, black seeds, kalonji, haba al-baraka (Arabic) and gizhah (Arabic).  For over 2000 years people in the Middle East used this miraculous seed to cure everything from headaches to acne.  Only recently did the world stand up to notice that this miraculous and healing remedy had more benefits than to cure just migraines.

There have been more than 250 studies done to show the efficacy of Nigella sativa. Recently in the news we have been hearing more and more about its effect on pancreatic cancer. Besides pancreatic cancer, breast, colon and prostate cancers have also been studied and shown positive results. Nigella has more than 100 chemical compounds and some of the ingredients are yet to be discovered and identified. 

Drs. Ek-Kadi and Kandil at I.I.M.E.R. Panama City, Florida in 1986 investigated how Nigella sativa affected the immune system.  They studied a group of human volunteers who were given 1 gram of Nigella sativa twice a day. 

They stated at the end of the study that "These findings may be of great practical significance since a natural immune enhancer like the black seed could play an important role in the treatment of cancer, AIDS, and other disease conditions associated with immune deficiency states."

Then again in another study published in the Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal in 1993 by Dr. Basil Ali and his colleagues from the College of Medicine at King Faisal University.

One of the best results that evolved in all these studies was the effect Nigella sativa has on the immune system.  Simply by taking Nigella sativa daily you can improve your immune system to fight off disease.  Is this miracle in a bottle really to be believed?  Surely there are some precautions and some guidelines to be followed.

Read the Rest: http://theblessedseed.blogspot.com/2012/01/for-energy-and-improved-immune-sys...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)