CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: pics

High on Water Views: 2,237
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,034,823

Re: pics

Isn't this just the coolest thing? Just when I think I've seen it all, something like this comes along to tell me...

"you ain't seen NUTHIN' YET!" lol

I love it.

It puts me in a mind of quantum physics and "time".

Our perception of TIME and how it evolves.

I remember a Star Trek episode (I think it was 'the next generation') where they finally figured out at the end that the anomalies they were dealing with was actually a lifeform moving at such a speed GREATER than we move, they couldn't "see" it.

Maybe these rocks are just another lifeform, but they're moving at speeds tremendously SLOWER than we move.

Just a theory, mind you, just a theory - I get this theory from the original star trek, where there's a "rock" creature called the Horta - this "creature" was killing off men in the mines of a planet. Turns out she was THE last of her species, and she wasn't killing off the men willie-nillie - but she was just protecting her babies!

She laid a bunch of "round rocks"...(they discovered through Spock's mind-meld they were her EGGS - and they only 'hatch' like once every 500 of "our" years).... I always found that episode "fascinating" lol:

The episode was called, "The Devil in the Dark"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)