CureZone   Log On   Join
Raw vegan bacon recipe-yum! also juice

knowledge seeker Views: 3,566
Published: 11 y

Raw vegan bacon recipe-yum! also juice

I had made this before with young Thai coconut but tonight I got a cheap regular brown coconut cheap at the Asian market so made some with this.

You need a v slicer that does the very thin slices (mine does just above paper thin).

Slice the coconut thinly or if using a young Thai coconut, peel out the thin gel like coconut meat (it is quite different in texture from the mature brown coconuts and has a lot more water which is a healthy drink).

Then add 2 or 3 drops of liquid smoke, 2 or 3 tbs of extra virgin olive oil and 2 or 3 tbs of nama shoyu (unpasteurized/raw soy sauce) or braggs liquid amino acid.

Add to the coconut and mix well.

To make it raw dehydrate at 105 degrees with a temperature controlled dehydrator about 12 hours.

I also made a fresh juice with it that turned out to be very tasty

I juiced about 1/2 a coconut, a small beet and 1 large or 2 smaller carrots.

Do the coconuts a few pieces at a time then juice the beet and carrot to it.

If you juice the beet separately, one could use the coconut carrot pulp for a coconut carrot raisin bread if you eat any cooked foods or maybe can make some kind of similar raw bread in the dehydrator.

This juice was recommended by the father of modern juice movement raw foodist Dr Walker.

He used 11 ox carrot. 3 oz beet and 2 oz carrot juice.

He used this for the following ills:

VERY HELPFUL  for cystitis, enuresis (urinary incontinence),
gall bladder trouble and gallstones, gout, Hodgkin's disease,  

HELPFUL
for anemia, albuminuria (albumin in the urine),low blood pressure, dropsy, jaundice, kidney trouble such as excess uric acid, liver trouble, nephritis (kidney inflammation), pyelitis (inflammation of pelvis or kidneys that;s uric acid related), kidney stones, sciatica, scurvy, sexua| diseases, sterility,and  uremia.

If you want to know what other juices help any of these or other diseases, let me know and I'll look it up.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)