CureZone   Log On   Join
Ode to a belligerent, arrogant, vainglorious Moderator, I think you ALL know who I'm talking about

Views: 3,177
Published: 11 y

Ode to a belligerent, arrogant, vainglorious Moderator, I think you ALL know who I'm talking about

The bottom line is that I joined this forum to discuss, share, and LEARN from others who utilize alternative/herbal meds in their lives, whether it be for healing a certain aliment or maintaining a healthy immune system (please read my original thread for more detail). I thought it was cool that curezone offered you the chance to post your thread in more than one relevant forum, a decision I’ve come to regret. When I started the thread in the Candida Forum , I had NO idea it would turn into this ARGUMENTATIVE TIRADE by a self-proclaimed black seed expert/moderator, who immediately accused me of spamming, belittled my knowledge of black seed, a product I’ve actually used for years, and the company that I buy my black seed products from and any other merchant of black seed for that matter! Anyone can read her arrogant and condescending posts. She touts her expertise and how ONLY her products or the products she recommends are legitimate. REALLY??? There are SEVERAL companies who’ve been selling black seed products in the US successfully for years now, and we’ve tried them ALL! She posts links to where you can read her blog posts and buy the black seed she recommends, all of which are linked to her MONETIZED blog, which means she profits each time someone buys these items from her links! I applaud entrepreneurialism, but let’s not be hypocritical here! She’s making money when you buy the Pakistani Black Seed Oil she suggests, or if you purchase any of the various offerings on her BLOG, and rightfully so, but to BELITTLE my commentary because it contained a link to the company we used here in the US to purchase our Black Seed, as if there is NO OTHER source in ALL THE WORLD, or certainly not on curezone to buy it from! She peddles these products as superior, the BEST, the ONLY etc., but here in the states, a good friend of my hubby, who also sells black seed wholesale, says he can’t give away the Indo/Paki black seed oil! His clients ONLY want the EGYPTIAN whole black seed and oil, which is renown as being a superior quality and less bitter than their Pakistani counterpart! They request it, and will not accept otherwise. It’s not about nationality; it’s about preference and TASTE. So, we know that people have their OWN preferences, and to suggest that the item YOU SELL for PROFIT is the indisputable best of the best, and then demean another company’s product, you’ve never tried by the way, is RIDICULOUS and very CALLOUS! And it’s just way to thwart competition! Have you tried ALL of the Black Seed oils in the WORLD to say with a certainty that the brand you sell is the best and that no other black seed, black seed oil, or black seed honey is better than yours??? PLEASE! It’s these blanket statements that are used to criticize other product, especially those mentioned in my original post! I shared what has worked for me and my family and thought that was what posting on curezone was all about.

So, you can imagine the SHOCK I felt when I finally visited her MONETIZED BLOG, and found that not only had she slandered me in a blog post, lying that I posted a honey/black seed cure for candida for my website : ( (I posted the link in a previous comment), her blog has some of the SAME info about black seed oil killing candida and cancer cells!!! I never claimed black seed and honey cured candida in my post, I posted facts about black seed oil curing candida and cancer cells and that my family consumes these products daily for their health. I also suggested others should too, as they both can be blended with other beneficial herbs and spices easily. That was ALL I said. I ABSOLUTELY did NOT say this was a Candida cure, but as I do consume black seed, raw honey, and its cold pressed black seed oil daily, I do know that black seed oil can be used to fight excessive candida growth first hand! So, the issue wasn’t that I posted info about black seed killing candida, it was that I listed a link to a company we regularly patronize, which so happens NOT to be one of those listed on HER MONETIZED BLOG! From what I read of the posting rules individuals could post their experiences and products and sites they’ve used effectively, however, this MODERATOR made it her business to first accuse me of spamming and promoting my website, even after I assured her I was posting as a satisfied consumer NOT a website owner, who wanted to share a link to a company she trusted and had patronized even before they started selling online. I think she only did this to urge the moderators to remove the link! So am I to understand that she’s the ONLY individual allowed to post links to black seed products of any kind??? They ALL lead to her BLOGS and therefore her POCKETS! Isn’t that a conflict of interest at the very least??? Anyone who read my first post, which is still in the thread, can see that I did not suggest I was an expert herbalist, but only that I used black seed. I also posted well DOCUMENTED DATA about black seed’s efficacy in killing candida and cancer cells, info which is also ON HER BLOG!

So, today I posted a beneficial post about honey in the Islam forum, where I mentioned where we buy our product, and not only was my post deleted, I’ve been BANNED from the forum entirely???!!! Really????!!!! Has anyone else on this site been treated so belligerently by mo123 or any other moderator on curezone???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (3)