CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dental Abscesses? HELP!

KrypticOnyx Views: 4,384
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,032,765

Re: Dental Abscesses? HELP!

Thanks for the recommendations, Im just getting so frustrated, i dont see how i never really had trouble with my teeth then after a dental cleaning and extraction on a tooth then all this pops up, how likely is it to have so many abscesses in the mouth? seriously i can even see white pus on my upper cheek along the gum line as well, its just weird my teeth dont really hurt at all its just when i touch the sore area it hurts. Maybe the oil pulling and Bentonite clay made it worse from going to one hard lump to multiple white sores in mouth? could there be anything else that these could be? is it common for these to spread to the inner lip and cheek as well as the gums but then again idk how to explain the bumps mainly the hard lump i had on top right gum and the one on the bottom which feels moveable and not hard like the other one like i said from never having trouble with my teeth to this it just sucks :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)