CureZone   Log On   Join
Follow-up on free energy session.

mu-shen Views: 3,381
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,028,713

Follow-up on free energy session.

Resolutions Can Hurt
New Monthly Healing Program Begins February 6, 2013
My partner and I were both fortunate enought to feel a "special type" of healing this last round. Last week, I had a painful tooth issue that would hurt regularly - mostly nights - becoming less painful and irregular. Very grateful for this!
M. had a "strange" pain in the right shoulder and joint sometimes spreading down his chest. This too has "almost" disappeared... he does notice it every now and then.
Quite sure that many minor (or major?) adjustments have taken place over these months of free energy healing sessons that have largely gone unnoticed, because we are both fairly healthy and are extremely grateful for
Mr Mohoric´s assistance.

The following is Mr M.´s follow-up to the free session he did recently:

I want to thank everyone who gives the free-session information to others. The sessions help many people around the world who can't afford health care.

"I enjoy this (free) energy healing sessions sooo much it helped me to overcome a lot of mental , emotional and physical blockages ... I did feel the body aches and pains but it's for a short period of time especially at night! Thanx for this !!!" Louis

I have read a couple of studies that said by now a majority of people have broken some or all of their New Year's resolutions. I stopped making New Years resolutions many years ago because I realized when I didn't keep them I would get frustrated and this was hurting more than helping. I decided to just try my best each day and if I made a mistake then try to correct it in the future. This created a lot less stress than making and breaking some resolutions.

Now you can easily and effortlessly change your life without having to work at it. The energy sessions have helped many people radically transform their lives without having to do anything except join the sessions. It couldn't be any easier to improve your life.

A new monthly healing program begins February 6. An individual plan is $99 or you can include all your family members and pets living in your home for $138. A very valuable bonus included with the sessions is an Energetic Feng Shui of your home. This can clear out the negative energy in your home and greatly facilitate healing. Click to Join Now

Transform Your Life

When you release a major blockage your whole life can transform. It can be like you are living a totally different new life when this happens.

Michael, "The last two years have been full of tremendous growth - I am not the same person in so many ways and feel that my awareness has been expanded to a newer, sweeter level.

The key to my happiness has been an opening of my heart (huge), forgiveness, learning to surrender into the moment, into what is - no matter what "is" and loving, appreciating, accepting my Self unconditionally. It's my opinion, that because of the deeper work, most of my physical issues have resolved or are in the process!

It's almost impossible for me to find the words to express my deep, deep gratitude to you for sharing your gifts; I am honored to be a recipient as I continue my journey."
Always in Love, R. H.

In the past I spent countless hours and a lot of money trying to change and often the change came very slowly. Perhaps you have done a similar thing. Now you don't have to do that and you can transform very quickly with almost no effort. The energy sessions have helped thousands of people to positively change their lives like Louis and R.H. mention above. The change can come on all levels, physical, mental and emotional.

Some people can change very quickly and one session is all they need to transform their lives. Others take more time. There are so many variables that determine how quickly you can release your blockages. One of the main reasons healing can take time is that the mind/body can only safely detoxify so much at one time or it can weaken the system. There can be mental, physical and emotional purification.

Traditional Chinese Medicine teaches repressed emotion is a major reason for blockages and is the cause of much dis-ease. Repressed emotion gets stored in the organs and tissue and this can cause not only energy blockages but also reduced blood circulation to the area and toxins can build up. When we release repressed emotion then circulation can improve and toxins can get released. The body needs to be able to safely handle this extra toxicity.

Some detoxification programs can cause the body to release toxins too quickly and the body is not ready to deal with all the impurities in the system. Also in winter it is much more difficult to detoxify than the warmer months. The distant energy sessions will only detoxify you in a safe and controlled way and energetically support your organs and entire system through the process.

The energy sessions don't help everyone and sometimes it just takes more time to work through large blockages. The great majority of people that try the monthly program see significant results but like any modality it doesn't help everyone. The fr'ee sessions have helped many people and the monthly program is for people that would like to quicken and deepen their healing process.

P.S. If you sign up early rather than later you can get almost an extra week of healing because the unscheduled adjustments start when you sign up. Click to Join Now

How to Join the Monthly Healing Program

Receive 4 weekly sessions of energy healing for only $99. Add your family members and pets living at home for only $39 or $138 for an entire household. This energy work can help to clear and balance the acupuncture meridians and chakras to assist the body and mind to heal itself.

Most people know, who have worked with me before, that the energy works on many levels, mental, physical, emotional and spiritual. My main interest is helping people to clear out energy blockages so that they can realize their highest potential. Clearing the energy field can help people to become more intuitive, creative, healthy and more aware. With so many unusual things happening at this time, an expanded state of awareness is one of the most important things that one can achieve.

The main sessions are on Wednesday nights, more details below. In addition to the main energy sessions there are unscheduled energy adjustments every day and you get that energy when your energy system is ready for more energy. You can receive this energy anytime day or night. There is a continuous energy flow throughout the month and not just on Wednesday nights.

Energy starts going out to people when they sign up and often people report they can notice the effects right away. Dan from Michigan writes , "Have I told you before that I often sense, feel or see changes before the actual day and time you are transmitting energy. It starts after the initial contact is made by you and I."

Please email me if you decide to join the session. Let me know how you are going to pay, and I will confirm that I have you on my list and I will send instructions on how to enhance the sessions. If you do not hear back from me within 24 hours, please write again as sometimes email gets lost.

The first major session will begin Wed. and continue for three consecutive Wednesday's afterwards. The energy sessions go from 7- 8pm, Pacific or Los Angeles time (10-11pm New York time).

In order to participate in the program please send funds by the first session. You can pay by most credit cards by going to the purchase page. You can also pay by check. Send to;
Michael Mohoric
PO Box 6548
Laguna Niguel, Ca.92607

How to Purchase

Credit cards are processed by Paypal. It is a very secure way to pay with your credit card with millions of people using it for internet transactions. You do not need a PayPal account to pay this way. To pay by credit card click on the purchase button on the website: http://www.QigongEnergyHealing.com

If you have a problem logging on to the website, you can also pay directly through my Paypal account by clicking on this link that will take you directly to my secure Paypal account

The $99 price does not include any other family members or pets. If you want to include your pets and family members then the additional cost will be $39 to include all your pets and family members living at home. The total cost to include everyone in your home would be $138. All the family members at home will a get the same energetic support for a month for $138. You need to get permission from any adults that will be included. Pets respond beautifully to energy work.

Review of Program

Cost: $99
Add $39 ($138 total) to include all family members and pets living in your house. You need to get permission from any adults to work on them. Payment needs to be made around the start of the first session by credit card or mailed checks.

Dates and times.
All sessions start at 7pm, Pacific ( Los Angeles, Ca.) Time and last about 1 hour.
Session 1. Wed. 2/6 - 7pm-8pm Pacific or Ca. Time
Session 2. Wed. 2/13 - 7pm
Session 3. Wed. 2/20 - 7pm
Session 4. Wed. 2/27 - 7pm

This is not an automatic billing program and if you want to do more sessions you need to sign up again.

http://www.QigongEnergyHealing.com

DISCLAIMER
I, Michael Mohoric, am not a medical doctor and do not practice medicine. I do not diagnose, heal, cure, prevent or treat disease. I assist people in correcting energetic imbalances in their bio-field that assists the body to release its innate healing ability. When the energy of the body is balanced and moving correctly, the body's innate natural energy heals itself. All healing is self-healing. I recommend that clients continue to see their regular medical doctors and follow their advice and my work is a complement to regular allopathic medicine. My spiritual energy work is not a substitute for conventional medical diagnosis or treatment for any medical or psychological condition. For such issues, you should seek the proper licensed physician or healthcare professional. I am a minister and my work is spiritually based and I believe all healing is spiritual in nature. I do not make any promises, warranties or guarantees about results of my work or of the energy sessions.

Michael Mohoric
Qigong Energy Healing

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (6)