Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

kirill91 Views: 9,193
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 332,063

Re: another suggestion

Hi I've just registered to this site but have been doing the Andreas Moritz liver and gallbladder flush, I am 21 years old and a dietetics student. I just wanted to share my experiences with the flush and where u can go wrong I hope this helps people!BTW I am doing my 10th flush tmoro and my last flush has yielded some calcified stones!

So here are my notes:

I have experimented with the Andreas Moritz flush and this is what I found, firstly at one stage I thought when taking the first 2 doses of Epsom Salts in the evening that it might be a good idea to drink plenty of water so as more water gets drawn into the colon to completely clear GI tract but this should not be done because it puts an even greater strain on the walls of the inetestine and when u take the olive oil mixture very few stones will come out, the following morning u will mainly find thousands of tiny cholesterol crystal stones.

Also I have found it best to fast as from ur last meal the previous evening, although allowing an apple and apple juice in the morning, this means that when u take the Epsom Salts u do not go to the bathroom at all before drinking the olive oil mixture which I think is best because when I have had to go to the toilet just before the oo mixture is was far less successful and that is because your intestinal system is in major excretion mode and not willingly ready to digest food, and also it keeps the Epsom Salts in ur system and keeps your bile ducts relaxed.

When I did the cleanse following Andreas Moritz 's style it felt like some stones got blocked in my common bile duct the weeks following, I'm just saying that this happened for me personally, I admired Andreas very much! I hope this can help anyone having trouble, if u have any questions just let me know I just want to help and make the process easier for other people x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)