CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ...the CDC veil of lies is so thin

play2win2013 Views: 2,087
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,976,466

Re: ...the CDC veil of lies is so thin

Dear Fellow Genetically-Modified-Organisms disease sufferer,
I wanted to say thank you for your posts and let you know your observations help me too. I liked the one about removing the scab/crust and showing how it heals faster. I too have thought the same thing over the past few years.
I agree with on the cover up going on with the CDC and the other various agencies. This is a sick crime and it's a matter of time before the lie disabled by too many overwhelming, and undeniable truths. Though I do wonder due to the general stooper people are in via the chem soup we are breathing, drinking and try to avoid eating...I see the plan as much larger and so sinister that a justice much bigger than us will need to intervene. I don't want to go away and shut up, I want to organize & show how obvious and real the condition is and connect the dots that lead us to GMO's Chemtrail spraying/Geo-enginneering etc. so others who don't yet have this can see it's a subject affecting the entire planets life.
By the way I love your humor you add. I too have seen the same blind doctors. It's amazing how much carpet fiber and lint I have had to purchase, and roll around in to keep up my own delusion....hahahaha
I do have a question for you: I would like to buy a microscope and have gotten confused as the best kind to document with video/photo. Would you recommend any?
Thank you again and perhaps I'll be able to share more with you.
have a wonderful day! :) *we are winning when we can still smile and when our joy is present we override the signal/frequency they thrive on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)