CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Multiple Myeloma....

uvipra Views: 3,843
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 796,295

Re: Multiple Myeloma....

My mom is also dealing with MM from more than 6 years...mostly was managed very well by my sister doctor & her husband who is a cancer surgeon. We also put her on good dietary supplements and that helped her take more chemo therapies and detox her or strengthen her immune system. Now we are seriously looking to start urine therapy ( internal consumption + massage). One institute in Kolhapur, Maharasthra state in India is doing great work from 1970 and I spoke with couple of doctors /consultants there. I would give more info on this..I am convinced Urine therapy would do a great good to my Mom. However I am looking for few case studies who really got a big benefit.. Kindly do let know if you get any case studies. I intend to start it asap for my mom who is right now bed ridden from few months due to a spine fracture and multiple lesions in spine, hip ( Iliac bone) etc..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)