CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need advice about a holistic nutritional consultant career

salishsailor Views: 1,055
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,329,915

Re: Need advice about a holistic nutritional consultant career

Hi,

I've looked into taking this same training, and did similar research, and was left wondering the same things!

I think it has a lot to do with how certain training is accredited. If you were to go to school (university for many years) to become a dietician you would see that for more accredited programs there are many more venues for employment. And its easier to get recognition/membership in various medical associations, somehow giving you more credibility. I don't know how much of a holistic attitude dieticians or other like training programw have, but perhaps people seeking that kind of help would be more inclined to seek the help of a holistic practitioner. I have heard many people say how much more support and answers they have found from ND's, rather than MD's. Maybe you could be that link for people.

I guess starting your own practice would be scary with no experience hands on in the field, and also the aspect of running a business too. But I'm sure if you got this training and put yourself out the to various wellness clinics that someone would take you on. Then maybe you could get the confidence and experience needed to eventually branch off on your own? I think the relationship you develop with your clients/patients is so critical not only for their health and healing, but if people feel they have a great relationship with doctor/consultant etc, and have found answers to problems as well, I think they are bound to refer you to others. I think this is the biggest key your success, doing your best to help people. If you feel called to do this, I think you will find a way to do it and make a living. You just have to be the best you can at what you do! Let me know how things work out, I'm interested to know what you find out there =) Good luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)