CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: worst herpes outbreak ever, and i am on 8 drops of MMS. whats going on?

Bri03 Views: 23,200
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,476,773

Re: worst herpes outbreak ever, and i am on 8 drops of MMS. whats going on?

TEA TREE OIL!! ITS THE BEST EVER!

I recently just went through my 2nd OB since i was diagnosed a yr ago. The Valtrex works, however i hadn't had an OB in almost a yr, so i thought it was fine to stop taking them. WRONG! The only way this is okay is if you can stay away from pop, chocolate, and sweets and drink lots of water and take all vitamins needed daily.

Anyway, this OB was only one blister but it was the most painful most irritating thing in the world given the area it was in. (right at the opening near the buttocks)By it being in that area Valtrex could only do so much since my main priority was keeping the area dry. This is where the tea tree area worked its magic. I purchased mines from Walmart. Most say you should dilute it with water if you've never used it, i did not as i wanted the full affect. If you have sensitive skin or your scared i'd suggest diluting it. When you first apply it you will feel a tingle, it may feel warm and have this polishing medicated smell, but that means its working. To soothe it, apply Gold Bond body powder right after you apply the tea tree oil for a cooling effect. IT FEELS AWESOME! (Please note to be very clean before doing this)

For bathing i recommend hot showers instead of baths. I would only suggest a bath if you have already washed up and would like to soak for soothing, otherwise you are soaking in your own dirt which will only make things worse. Also try to be without underwear when at home or lounging around as much as possible to let the area breathe. If you must wear undies, COTTON ONLY. DO NOT use the tea tree oil for more than 2x a day for four days, after that give the area a break and only use the Gold Bond powder.

Also stack up on vitamins. While using the Tea Tree oil i began taking 100% pure vitamin C and Zinc. Both vitamins will boost your immune system and help fight the virus from withing, this helps even more if your on Antibiotics . Hope this helps, it worked for me :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)