CureZone   Log On   Join
Can salmonella cause a bacteria imbalance?

Leollipop Views: 2,667
Published: 11 y

Can salmonella cause a bacteria imbalance?

Hi I'm new here and I have been dealing with problems for several months now. I became gluten intolerant about 5 months ago and got better after going on a gluten free diet within 2 weeks. However I got glutened a few times and the third time I did I never got better. I was becoming intolerant of more and more foods causing bloating, pain, changes in bowel patterns etc. I thought this was due to a leaky gut but now I am a bit confused.

I was improving after cutting out several foods i was sensitive to and doing a rotation diet, but now I appear to be getting other problems like fullness, bloating and really bad distension, constipation which turned into diarrhea (sorry TMI)fatigue and loss of appetite. I had done a stool test about 2 weeks ago and just recently got called by my doctor who told me i tested positive for salmonella. I was wondering could this be linked to everything? If I any had any signs of salmonella it was a while ago probably over a month, but it was never too serious and it's strange that i would still have it. Maybe this is due my messed up digestive system? Can something like salmonella cause an imbalance in bacteria or SIBO or can it cause these symptoms on its own?

Any advice or info would be really appreciated!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.093 sec, (1)