CureZone   Log On   Join
I agree..

popeJohn3rd Views: 2,550
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,020,133

I agree..

I agree that all the money in the world can't make you happy. I commend you for taking a huge paycut to do something that you enjoyed doing. I would have finish my degree more than 10 yrs ago had I not been hooked up on money. I changed my major in school a couple of times thinking, "I'm not going to go in to that because it does not have a high enough starting pay, so let me just drop and study some other profession."

Believe you me, it has gotten me nowhere. If I had just followed my counselor's advice yrs ago when she said, go into something you like to do instead of something that pays well and you find it is not for you. I am miserable right now.

I would tell any young person starting out in school to not look at the starting pay. Def. go for something you know you will like because you will be happier in the long run, otherwise you will be unhappy in a dead end job.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.068 sec, (1)