CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Mold At Retirement Home!

CLEW Views: 7,130
Published: 12 years ago

Mold At Retirement Home!

Last weekend my daughter's dance troupe held a recital at a local retirement home. It was standing room only and I was in the very back of the room where I noticed a big round air vent that had obvious new paint all around it.

I thought to myself, "They must be covering up a leaky mold problem." Then pushed the thought out as me just being a paranoid piece of work, because I do seem to have a constant eye out for these things...

A few minutes later the air came cranking on and blew out this "chunk" of black mold!!! It bounced off the man in front of me and fell to the floor where I pick it up and wrapped it in a clean tissue. I couldn't believe it!

At home I put it under the scope and found it is definitely mold spores ~and~ fungal filaments ~and~ morgellon black hair worms(or whatever). A very nasty mix that I sealed in clear packing tape and admit I was afraid to handle it.

I'd like opinions on if I should report it, and would I tell the retirement home or another agency? The home is aware they have a problem and whitewashed it already... I mean this can't be good for oldsters to be breathing, especially when most are immune compromised anyway.

1 1/2" wide 1/4" thick mold "chunk":

//www.curezone.org/upload/_B_Forums/Black_Mold/039.jpg

Spores:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_B_Forums/Black_Mold/036.jpg

More spores:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_B_Forums/Black_Mold/017.jpg

Red and blue morg fungal fibers:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_B_Forums/Black_Mold/020.jpg

Red and clear fungal filaments amid densely packed spores:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_B_Forums/Black_Mold/035.jpg

Black hair/"sugar snake"/algae:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_B_Forums/Black_Mold/018.jpg

Has a tail? Saw a few of them:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_B_Forums/Black_Mold/024.jpg

???

//www.curezone.org/upload/_B_Forums/Black_Mold/033.jpg

Filament w/orange nodes, the longer ones didn't photo well:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_B_Forums/Black_Mold/012.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (2)