CureZone   Log On   Join
MMS and Arthritis

Stephan2 Views: 2,769
Published: 12 y

MMS and Arthritis

I wanted to share two most remarkable success stories about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

While in Germany to visit my mother (86) this summer, I noticed that a caretaker of my mother (61) had swollen knuckles on her hands. I always bring my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with me on travel, since I am using it as an oral rinse and I offered to share my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with the caretaker. Within 5 days, the swelling disappeared and she could freely move all her fingers without any pain. I was astonished! A friend of my mom (female, 71) had Rheumatoid Arthritis and again I shared my MMS. Within only 2 days, her pain was gone! The two ladies are still fine today. I told them to use no more than 4 drops of MMS activated with 1 drop of 50% citric acid – which is the proper chemical stoichiometric ratio. Later I found MMS in Germany, there it comes with 9% or 10% hydrochloric acid (HCl), so here you use it 1:1, which is the proper stoichiometric ratio. HCl reacts much faster. See also:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1565332#i

In spring 2012 I noticed some mild fungus between my toes, it would appear once in a while and I used to buy some ointment to get rid of it but it usually took several weeks. So, I thought why not try MMS? I activated a small amount, dipped a finger into the concentrated mixture and applied it only between the toes of my right foot. It burnt a little. It healed quickly and the fungus was gone. Then I applied a single drop of MMS that I spread between the toes of my left foot, this time no burning sensation. The fungus disappeared as quickly as it did on my right foot. To this day (more than 1/2 year later) it did not come back! And this with a single application, hard to beat.

For oral rinse, I use my Panasonic EW-DJ40W Portable Oral Irrigator, this one seems to tolerate the MMS, I had it for three years now, while I ruined two others. The chlorine dioxide seems to attack rubber parts and maybe the Panasonic uses non-rubber seals. I put the drops right into the water container. At my dentist, my dental hygienist always tells me how little build-up I have. I brush with a normal toothpaste (fluorine-free) and also use dental flows.

Stephan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)