CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm Flushing Tonight as Well.

fectoid2 Views: 2,014
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,020,057

I'm Flushing Tonight as Well.

I'm flushing tonight as well. I'm on US Eastern Standard Time. I'm also starting to train for back-to-back marathons that I'm running in May. I've done this with a lot of success as well.

Two years after my first flush sequence in 2002, I ran my first marathon and qualified for the Boston Marathon in the process. Here's a cool story from my first flush sequence in 2002 related to running:

"In an attempt to improve my health, I took up running after having my gall bladder out nearly five years ago. Each time I run, I measure my distance and pace (minutes/mile) I have settled on 5 miles, 3 to 4 times per week and I run the same course most of the time. Each time I run, I push myself to my physical limit, trying to run faster than I did the time before. Although I have had ups and downs in terms of speed, I have never recorded a shift in speed and energy like that which occurred following the liver flushes.
During the month of August, my average speed was 7:05 per mile. During the month of September my pace dropped to 7:08 per mile. For the first four runs in October, my pace further dropped to 7:27 per mile, and I had to shorten three of the four runs from five down to four miles due to lack of energy. I had contemplated trying a Liver Flush for some time for a number of reasons and decided that this was now the time.

I performed my first Liver Flush on October 4th, and on October 10th, six days later, I ran my five mile course at a 6:31 pace. this was not a course record for me, but given my recent history, this was relatively fast. My pace gradually slipped back to 6:50 per mile and I performed my second flush on October 18th. On October 25th, seven days later, I ran a 6:26 pace slipping back on each subsequent run to 6:42 before performing my third flush on October 31st. On November 4th I ran a 6:28 pace, on the 5th, I ran a course personal record at a 6:22 pace. Two days later on the 7th, I broke my personal record again by running the 5 miles at a 6:20 pace. Once again, in the subsequent days my pace slipped back to 6:45 per mile. I performed my 4th flush on November 14th and on the 18th I broke another personal record by running at a 6:16 pace. On the 20th, I ran at a 6:21 pace. I was so excited with this new energy level that I decided to shorten the two week cycle of flushes. I performed my next flush on November 21st and my pace has now slipped to the 6:30 - 6:45 level. I attribute this to breaking the 2 week flush cycle. My running pace was showing that my liver definitely achieved peak performance about 5-7 days after a flush as long as they were spaced two weeks apart."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.173 sec, (2)