CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blue Planet Project

ChaztheMeatHead Views: 9,335
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,018,956

Re: Blue Planet Project

I'm not sure what you mean for sure by what you said. Yes I've seen those artifacts before in other video's. And I believe there could be People with evil intent like you say. They exist everywhere today. But there is evidence of aliens from a long time ago. A loooong time ago. And they couldn't be human. I think it's totally safe to say humans couldn't have been flying in flying saucer's 2-4,000 yrs ago. The only possibility is they were alien.

Like I said, I'm not sure what you meant, but that is my view on it all.

Oh yeah, you could be right on the books being dis-info. I think there is some truth in it for sure, but some is REALLY hard to swallow. The universe is 75 trillion years old and we are criminals that have had our memories erased? I don't doubt our memories have been erased from my own experience like you say, but the rest? Who knows. I believe the universe is older than 13-14 billion years old for sure. So time will tell. None of it would surprise me though. Look at the way humans act. We all could be criminals. But I think like the book says, we are beginning to "remember."

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)