CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Investigate the facts

Views: 7,842
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,018,939

Re: Investigate the facts

Thanks for your response.

I've practiced UT for about 10 years, a couple of years ago didn't take any for about a month and old issues with bright lights at night came back as did fungus/athlete's foot - which had completely cleared up after almost 60 years of being plagued with it and no cure found - until UT.  Anyway, since that one stoppage I drink about a cup a day and sometimes more.  I just find it overall beneficial.

I'm far from being a Puritan.  I try to step my way through things carefully and also am addicted to martinis though at my age it's perhaps once a week.  Junk food on occasion too.  As a Type II I have to tread carefully but my last a1c test (a test of how well you are sticking to a proper Type II diet that covers a three month accumulation in your blood) I was well within the normal range and I attribute that to both UT and massive amounts of fish oil - my new supplement that I take at levels I've never approached before.

This is truly a support forum and if Woody7 on this thread were to continue on with their rants about UT I would have tried to send him/her to the debate forum and/or alerted the monitor on this forum but it appears that with the overwhelming evidence to the contrary of that user's limited or no experience, they have opted off of this forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)