CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cataract Treatment

GrannyCat Views: 4,526
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,013,619

Re: Cataract Treatment

Cataracts are basically the lens of the eyes forming a cloudy film over time. Things start to get a bit fuzzy or dim and overall vision diminishes, too.

I found I couldn't see far away and I am nearsighted. Went and got new glasses thinking it was my vision getting worse but the Rx was the same! Went to the eye doc and found out I had cataracts. Time passed. Having some doc operating on my eye scared me big time. Finally I had them both done.

It didn't hurt at all and I got some good drugs to make me not care about what the doc was doing. HA. They cut a small slit on the side of the iris area and break apart the old lens with ultrasonic waves, suck it all out and slide a new man made lens in it's place. In and out of surgery in about 20 minutes. Outpatient.

Everything is clear and crisp now and my vision is excellent with my new 'post cataract' glasses!

Go for it!

Marci

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)