Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Google Advertisement
Southern Belle Views: 4,257
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,015,738

Re: Thank You, Telman and Hanna for ur replys! :) N/M

Two outstanding replies to your question!

Something to add to make you stop and think.........

My oldest granddaughter had her gallbladder removed this past week. To say that I am upset about this is an understatement. I call her the first casualty of her generation...........a generation of eating NOTHING that is good for them. This upcoming generation wants food and they want it fast, so it's a stop at the nearest burger place, the nearest taco place, etc. They eat processed food. My granddaughter turned her nose up at fruits and fresh vegetables and NEVER drank water......only soft drinks. Did I try? You bet I did, but I could only do so much without coming on like someone she didn't want to be around. Her parents said they are making major changes in her diet. Time will tell if this happens.

Is she a rare case? Not at all. A nurse friend of mine said they are seeing health problems like this as young as 11. Sadly, my granddaughter is just like most of her generation. The health care in this young generation will put an enormous burden on taxpayers and it will be sad for all involved.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)