CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Re: More Information On GcMAF Vaccine/ This is really Exciting. Permanent Remission Via Immune Activation

Psycho Quilla Views: 4,675
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,007,636

Re: More Information On GcMAF Vaccine/ This is really Exciting. Permanent Remission Via Immune Activation

Good Morning,

This will be my second post here and feel as though it is important to break cover.  About 2 years ago I was asked to help with some pages on a website for a Bio Medical Company that produces GcMAF.  Initially I was a complete sceptic and had no idea about alternative cancer treatments and had in fact recently lost family and friends to this dreaded disease.

My job was not to question but to do the work.  However my work for this company gave me access to emails and I was surprised at what I was reading.  I saw emails from stage 4 cancer victims now in remission, CFS/ME sufferers recovering and most lately GcMAF is being used successfully in the world of autism. Over 85% are responding positively with a significant proportion loosing the label of autism.

This company really do pride themselves on excellence & I was honoured recently to visit their laboratory to help produce a video.  Basically every batch of GcMAF under goes 9 different tests to ensure both sterility and activity.  This video here shows GcMAF activated macrophages destroying breast cancer cells.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.221 sec, (1)