CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just had some unexpected test results back.

Views: 5,564
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,003,466

Re: Just had some unexpected test results back.

I hope you don't go the antiBx route for H Pylori, not if you have a candida problem.

I strongly recommend mastic gum.
1) mastic gum
2) licorice root (Chinese is better)
3) garlic

If you take licorice root tea with the mastic gum it will make it even more powerful, the LR helps it penetrate. Jarrow's mastic gum capsules are excellent. You can also buy the raw gum, looks like clear rocks, available online or if there is a Greek market or suprette near you they will probably have it. You just cover the rocks in some olive oil and shake occasionally. The gum will dissolve and infuse the oil. //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1816543#i
I've used both forms.

By the time I realized I had a candida issue (3 years ago), I had already had acid reflux for 10 years, and lots of other stuff going on especially digestive, so I was convinced I had H pylori. So I gave the mastic gum a try. By coincidence I had been brewing my own strong CLR for my adrenals for several months, so I combined the 2. I've also been a lifelong garlic eater. By the time I went for an upper GI scope 1 year ago they found no H pylori and no ulcer. Don't know if I never had it in the first place or had it but eradicated it, will never know. You'll notice if you try it, though, that mastic is a strong medicinal.

Thinking back on it now though, the first time I used licorice root I had a strong reaction and needed to use the toilet for loose stools. Bet I knocked out some H pylori.

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1447828#i
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1857031#i
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1495149#i

Mastic gum is also antifungal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)