CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine and saw palmetto

dcgirl Views: 5,851
Published: 12 y

Iodine and saw palmetto

Hello,

I'm about to start Iodine drops and I'm thinking about supplementing my diet and supplements with Saw Palmetto too so I don't have to worry about being quite so strict when at restaurants, etc.

I was pretty clear for a while and stress along with some cheating in my diet caused some bad zits and now a cyst which I might very dramaticly add feels likes it's ruining my life.
This makes me think my Acne is mainly hormonal and could be controlled by hormone treatments.
I'm all clear right now everywhere except my chin which I read is a sign of hormonal acne, plus I got this cyst right smack at "that time of the month" and my hair is thinning out; all which point to hormones.......

Can anyone tell me if they regret taking Saw Palmetto? Is it ok to take with Iodine?

On the flip side anyone here really glad they took saw palmetto? If so, how much did you take and for how long. I really don't think anyone can say for sure if something works unless the have been on it for at least a couple months and they didn't change a bunch of other things at the same time so if that's you please please let me know your thoughts on this!

I know Iodine can help clear skin but a lot of people have reported success within a week or 2 of starting saw palmetto and I know I can't handle another bad breakout so I think I need this to buffer my worry about another cyst. If I get 1 more then it's another 6 months to heal, I just can't go through that again.

Thanks so much for anyones help!
I'm forever indebted!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)