CureZone   Log On   Join
Help please hpv sinIII

blue.moon Views: 3,166
Published: 12 years ago

Help please hpv sinIII

12 years ago I was diagnosed with severe dysplasia I had a LEEP procedure aafterward no more abnormal paps.. until recently. I have been abstinate for 3 years and during my abstinance was even tested for STDs and HPV never came up but from reading I assumed I must have had it and maybe it went away for a while? So now 12 years later it pops up again only on my cervix. I had cryo this morning and had a talk with my fiance that ultimately ended our near 3 year relationship. So now Im not only concerned about my physical health but crushed (yes we've dated for 3 years and been abstinate by choice) By all means I am not upset with him at all, I am hoping in time he will change his mind I dont know this is just a shock
Is there a way to completely cure this? Was thateven negative test possiblyin a falsetalk negative or does it not show up on a test when its dormant? its Could I ever have unprotected sex without risking passing this on?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)