CureZone   Log On   Join
Urine fast day 6 - lesion diminished

wateroflife Views: 2,800
Published: 12 y

Urine fast day 6 - lesion diminished

Goodbye bowel movements, none yesterday, none today, probably none for the next 24 days!
Oh well, they always start again as if nothing has happened about 3-4 days after finishing the fast.
Yesterday I had good energy, still not enough to do strong physical tasks for long, but plenty to hop around the house as needed and water the gardens etc.
Good news, on my arm the lesion (ulcer or whatever) that began in 2009 as a purple mark under the skin and has been a very small open wound with a 14mm diam scar-like circle around it for the last two years is no longer open and instead of being raised like a big scab it is now flat with the skin surface. That is quite dramatic for only 6 days.
Last night I cooked dinner for the family including reheating chicken wings with a curry/honey/soy marinade and this morning my urine massage smelled distinctly of curry - amazing! I did not touch it once.
Energy seems a little diminished today.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)