CureZone   Log On   Join
Autism World - The Upcoming Mark Geier Appeal...

chrisb1 Views: 3,176
Published: 12 y

Autism World - The Upcoming Mark Geier Appeal...

Opinion by Consumer Advocate Tim Bolen.

Friday, October 19th, 2012.

Court cases can drag on forever. That's just their nature. There are several US cases going on right now that are significant to the Autism World, one of which is the Mark Geier versus the Maryland Medical Board, a case which is simply waiting out the required timing to be filed in a real court. Since the Autism World situation is without doubt, a microcosm of what is happening in US, and world, health care, the case is also of importance to the North American Health Freedom Movement.

In the Geier case the completely corrupt Maryland Medical Board went through a lengthy, required, Administrative Procedure, dragging out the process as long a they could, and used the process rules to issue ONLY their version of what was really going on. They wrote their documents to make the Geiers, father and son, look like criminals, fools, dolts, monsters, etc. Of major importance here is that the Board documents, were released to the public through their relationship with the "skeptics," the online hate group responsible for the recent rape, mutilation, and death threats against Meryl Dorey, one of the leaders of the Australian Vaccine Network (AVN).

Other cases I am monitoring, and explaining the importance of to my readers, are the Doctor's Data v Barrett federal court case, the Texas Medical Board v Jesus Caquias MD case, and, of course, the Andrew Wakefield v Brian Deer case in Texas. I have some others I will bring to your attention. In summary, though, I am very pleased with their focus and progress.

But today, lets focus on the upcoming Mark Geier versus the Maryland Medical Board case. Why? Because the issues involved in it are of utmost importance to the Autism community, and their interests. The Autism community has formally decided that it will protect those health practitioners that try to find solutions for them - as they are doing in the Andy Wakefield case, and more.

In short, different practitioners, like Wakefield, Geier, Usman, Rossignol, Caquias, have come under fire from the organized Vaccine Construction because of one simple reason. They identify specific Autism problems, and identify specific Autism solutions. Officialdom has proclaimed that "we don't know why this is happening, so there are NO solutions." And, they stay with that nonsense. More, they try to enforce that position with activities detrimental to those practitioners - like using regulatory agencies (Medical Boards in the US and Britain, federal agencies,) media assaults from Quackwatch, the "skeptics," and once great, but now skanky, news outlets like the Chicago Tribune.

There is a whole massive attack planned against the Maryland Medical Board - and frankly, they will not survive what's coming. The Maryland Board is going to go the way that Texas just went (total defeat and reconstruction), and the way California went years ago. Mark my words.

The heart of the matter...

Have you ever wondered why medical issues like Autism, and other neurological issues, persist in our society? A society that can go to the moon and back, make cars that can park themselves, invent Cell Phone s that provide so much activity and information at your fingertips?

It doesn't seem to make sense that Autism can't be stopped and reversed. Or does it?

I have the explanation. The answer. The reason why Autism persists. I'll show you. Keep reading.

Let's start with this.....................
http://www.bolenreport.com/Mark%20Geier/Geier%20Appeal.htm

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)