CureZone   Log On   Join
Urine fast day 1

wateroflife Views: 1,093
Published: 12 y

Urine fast day 1

Hi all,

I am beginning my urine fast today. I did not have the best preparation with a family day (feast) 10 days ago that saw me indulge in every food possible plus some beer, wine and champagne, I had given up coffee a couple of months earlier and had been eating reasonably well. I got back from 7 days in USA two days ago where I had socialized at the bar with associates and ate massive amounts of meat and very little fresh salad.

On my last day there I had lots of fruit for breakfast, ate well on the plane, and had fruits and steamed vegetables at home. Yesterday was mostly fruits and juice.

I decided to try to follow John Armstrong's (The Water Of Life) of massaging my skin with urine each day, but I cannot do that for hours, and I must do it myself before a shower.
My aim is to go for as long as I can to remove a lesion on my upper arm that has been there for about 3 years and will not heal despite soaking it in urine and silver water separately for days at a time.

I will keep posting updates, I am working from home and drinking almost all of the urine I pass plus some cold water, but absolutely no foods or nutrients.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)