CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lyme Disease

charkee Views: 3,575
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,958,038

Re: Lyme Disease

I believe this is BS and I no longer give a hoot about this or that study.. I have seen Lyme disease cured many times without all your "studies" nonsense. I'm really tired of the medical "science" in the box thinking here.

This is supposed to be an out of the box forum, yet the inboxers rule here and keep mankind mired in medieval assumptions that the physical rules the physical and the mind shall never meet.

Lyme disease can and has gone back to as far as 3 generations from immigrants. Nevertheless if you insist on keeping your head in the box that is your choice and humanity's tragedy.

I have done it, I have helped those who all of the best of medical Science have failed at. I don't give a flipping owl pellet about studies anymore as if they are honest anyway.

It is so easy to treat this, no need to wait for studies, shoot try it yourself. Its that easy, even an inboxer can do it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)