CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida multiple symptoms

Gibblets Views: 7,018
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,989,656

Re: Candida multiple symptoms

Well if your gastro intestinal tract is only havimg issues since the treatment of antiobiotics you mention starting a year ago i would recommend getting of those they really do stuff all but nuke the problem and any of your bodys good bacteria at the same time i blame courses of Antibiotics for my yeast problems i was given a much stronger dose after being told i had a yeast infection whicj caused it to go extreme to even bleed and skin so bad and severe so i would say get off antiviotics now before its too ate hyou have hope because its still early, drink lots of water that should help u immensely but dont expect results straight away juat imagine how long it takes a country to rexover from a nuvlear bb in comparison and rebuild..... lol typed with phone sorry will post more later if no further replys

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)