CureZone   Log On   Join
Penis issue for past year and half

cbijk Views: 6,857
Published: 12 y

Penis issue for past year and half

Hi!
Wondering if anyone here might have some advice for me with a problem I've been dealing with for the past year and a half. I've pretty much given up on "doctors" at this point after having seen so many and being told there's nothing that can be done.

I've been diagnosed with peyronie's which is scar tissue being formed in the penis causing it to bend and cause pain. It's minor but the main issue is that the underside of the penis "spongiosum" goes flat about an inch before the head. Not sure how this happened but I've experienced a lot of pain and soreness in the glans and since last year it feels like the head is larger and detached from the shaft. There was inflammation and I worry that the soft tissue has stretched to a point that cannot be reversed. Sex is painful because the head stays soft. Also feel a hardish "node" at the point where the underside goes flat (maybe fibrosis?)

Discovered Dr. Schultze only recently but being in LA I went to his store and got some cayenne tincture which has been helping with blood flow to the area along with ginseng and male formula.
Anyone know anything topical that would be safe? Or a naturopath who might specialize in something of this sort?

Thank you so much and I appreciate any comments or advice,

Chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)