CureZone   Log On   Join
Sept Post 2 : Antibiotics = Sugar Cravings?

AdrenalSuccess Views: 1,146
Published: 12 y

Sept Post 2 : Antibiotics = Sugar Cravings?

Hi All,

I had three topics, and posted all three in seperate posts as that's likely more useful for later searchers.

As I said, going gluten free and using niacin at night meant my AF was essentially "gone". I was eating lowish carb and feeling GREAT.

Now, that being said I got a brutal cold about a month later that turned into brochitis so at that point I took Antibiotics . Did those for 2 weeks, and my system hated me. I essentially crashed from that, and blood Sugar management went nuts again. I started waking up at 5am again, not being as in love with the world, and energy was tough. I had taken some probiotics during and after the Antibiotics but sadly no specific plan from an ND.

After, I couldn't, for the life of me, get back onto semi-low carb. The cravings were too unreal. Still aren't fully in order.

No known Candida, but odds are pretty good on leaky gut. I know when things aren't good I have both reactive hypoglycemia and cortisol, but not sure which one leads which.

Anyone with experience there? Thanks in advance!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)