CureZone   Log On   Join
OMG - I am Sick - Black Cumin for Weight loss

mo123 Views: 61,760
Published: 12 years ago

OMG - I am Sick - Black Cumin for Weight loss

Sherry asked about this man on you tube who is making a drink with black cumin and losing weight. So I went to look to see what he has to say. So he claims, get this that he eats 3 dozen eggs a day,yes a day and 3 huge and I mean huge loaves of White French bread loaded with enriched flour and claims by drinking black cumin oil daily he lost all his weight and gave him abs of steel. He has a 6 pack you can't believe.

Another woman who looks like she is on drugs claims she is losing weight using black cumin oil.

Black cumin is good for weight loss and the man has got it right that it should be taken 1/2 hour before your morning breakfast. Mixing it with cinnamon is not of much benefits as I can tell as the black cumin alone is powerful.

Both claim to use honey. The woman shows a processed bottle of honey and the other man with the abs claims he uses real honey but it looks packaged to me.

I will be writing an article on this in the near future after I do some investigating and can show you viable studies. Please before you watch any you tube videos consider the source. Anyone who claims he lives on 3 dozen eggs a day with loads of white enriched flour bread is someone I would highly give little credit too.

If you want to lose weight, quit eating junk plain and simple. You cannot take black cumin oil and eat like a pig. It will not work.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (1)