CureZone   Log On   Join
Bartholin Cyst Wont Respond To Treatment

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 73,182
Published: 9 years ago

Bartholin Cyst Wont Respond To Treatment

I am 21 years old and Thursday morning I was showering when I noticed the small pea-sized lump. After a small panic attack and googling it, I knew I had a bartholin cyst. It is right near my vaginal opening on my right side.
I immediately began Epsom Salt baths and have been applying a heating pad almost non-stop. I started reading on the internet for other remedies. I read about witch hazel (in combination with calamine and tea tree oil). I only had the witch hazel, so I began holding a cotton ball directly on the cyst for about 30 minutes followed by the heating pad. I did this about all day along with epsom soaks. The cyst still remains the same small pea size. The next day I began soaking it with a hot compress and then a calamine and witch hazel mixture directly on the site. This was also followed by a heating pad. Finally, later in the day I got used a friends tea tree oil. I put it on a cotton ball and held it directly on the cyst for a few minutes. Later I did another epsom soak and held the heating pad on there all night. Before I went to bed I held the heating pad on there for about an hour and then put a dab of neopsorin on the cyst.
Today, Saturday, I woke up and the cyst is still there and the same size. It's like it will not shrink/grow. I think I have noticed it shrinks just a tiny bit, but nothing super noticeable. I have tried gently squeezing the area to see if it is ready to drain, but no luck. The cyst is usually soft and squishy (especially after I have had the heating pad on there), but once I start touching.squeezing it, it becomes harder. I am thinking of getting more tea tree oil today (I have had a hard time finding it in the store). Any other advice on how to get this to shrink/drain because it just seems to be staying the same size!
Also, I take Vyvanse, b6 and b12 and an occasional prenatal vitamin every few days (although not pregnant). Do you think any of these are contributing to the cyst (making better/worse)? I am also on birth control (Lo LoEstrin), I had just finished the pack (was on the first white progesterone pills after the blue estrogen ones) when this thing popped up. Will it possibly go away once I begin a new pack or be related? Lo LoEstrin also causes me to have cystic Acne on my face.

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated! I am about to start school this week and want to fix this cyst before it had a chance to balloon up and interfere with school. Thanks in advance!

Read more: Gland Disorders Forum - First Bartholin Cyst--Wont Grow/Drain? http://ehealthforum.com/health/first-bartholin-cyst-wont-grow-drain-t362298.h...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.266 sec, (2)